My name is Cynthia. I’m a 24 year old nursing student with a passion for travel and adventure. When I was younger I had aspirations of exploring other countries but had no idea how beautiful my own was! Follow along with me while I check off my bucket list, discover local businesses, find hidden gems and share all of my experiences to get you prepared for your next trip!
- A Weekend Escape In Lennox And Addington CountyRestrictions are lifting and you know what that means.. its time to travel! Although Canadians were unable to visit their favourite global destinations, I feel like many of us have discovered something even better than an eight-hour plane ride. We’ve discovered our own backyard, and what a beautiful one it is! Local businessesContinue reading “A Weekend Escape In Lennox And Addington County”
- Cordova MinesToday I am writing from my home in quarantine. What a weird situation that is, right? I am so used to going out, almost daily, and finding new parks to explore, but since this pandemic has been spreading we are advised to self-isolate. I’m not one to argue about health so here IContinue reading “Cordova Mines”
- Puzzle Lake Provincial Park – TamworthWell, I have been very behind on my posts but seeing as tick season is arriving I think this is the perfect park to talk about! Before arriving I had contemplated going here for months. With very few post on social media and no word of mouth I thought this park was quiteContinue reading “Puzzle Lake Provincial Park – Tamworth”
- Whiskey Rapids – Algonquin Provincial ParkThis is a short, but great trail in Algonquin. It is one that makes me wonder why I haven’t went back when I think about it, the forest is so quiet but you can feel nature’s energy all around you. When we arrived at the parking area an odd looking tree caught ourContinue reading “Whiskey Rapids – Algonquin Provincial Park”
- Rock Dunder – Lyndhurst/KingstonLocated on private property, a kind couple and the Rideau Waterway Land Trust have opened up their land to the public, sharing their amazing views of Whitefish Lake. As far as I know, there are three trails located on the 230 acres, with a total of 7.5 KM of paths! Once you arriveContinue reading “Rock Dunder – Lyndhurst/Kingston”
- Hemlock Bluff – Algonquin Provincial ParkThis is one of the smaller trails in Algonquin with a 3.5KM loop. Like most trails in the park there is rough terrain and steep inclines/declines. With stopping at all of the lookouts and taking our time it took us about 2 hours to complete. The trail runs through a mixed forest withContinue reading “Hemlock Bluff – Algonquin Provincial Park”
To view all of our adventures, check out the locations menu above!
Discover Our Beautiful Country
Whether you’re into the big city, the little hamlet with only one stop sign, or the places inbetween, I can help you find your new favourite location through shared experiences. Check in regularly to discover all of the hidden corners of Ontario, and Canada.